Wednesday 24 December 2014

UK SIGHTINGS: ‘Puma cubs’ spotted in Red Lodge during search for lost dog

By CambridgeNews | Posted: November 25, 2014

By Natalie Robinson

A pet owner hunting for a lost dog fears it could have been savaged in a brutal attack – by two wild pumas.

Sam Hammond was looking for her friend's black Labrador cross Bea Bea when she spotted the two cat-like beasts running through a field.

She said she heard a yelping 15 minutes after the sighting and fears the dog may have been attacked by the cats.

The dog has still not been found.

Sam reported the sighting in Red Lodge to the police the same day and is convinced the mystery animals were puma cubs.

She said: "I was searching for my friend's dog and thought I'll just try this field where there was a farmer.

"I got halfway across and turned around and the farmer had left. I started walking back and I then looked to my left and saw these two cats at the edge of the field.



No comments:

Post a Comment