Tuesday 24 September 2019

NEWSLINK: Did this Mississippi man see a black cat or something else?

Black panther sightings have been reported for decades in Mississippi, but the existence of such an animal has never been confirmed. However, a Natchez man said he recently saw something that he described as a black cat that was roughly the size of a Labrador retriever.


"It was actually Sunday afternoon — Sunday before last (Sept. 8)," Del Loy said. "It was after lunch around 2. I'd just stepped off the porch."


Loy said he looked toward a ridge behind his rural home where he's seen deer, bobcats and other wildlife when he saw something large and black running across an opening in the trees.


"This thing ran from my right to left," Loy said. "The distance it ran in my view was maybe 40 yards.

"It was running at a full-blast gate. I got a good view of it. It was probably 75 yards away. It was about the size of a black lab. It's head was small. It had a long cat-like tail. I'm 95 percent sure what I saw was a large cat."

Read more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment