Tuesday 4 February 2020

SIGHTING, UK: Big 'black cat' sighting sparks Beast of Bodmin rumours

It had a huge tail and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

A dark mysterious creature ran across a country lane last night, prompting some to question whether the legendary 'Beast of Bodmin' is on the prowl.

Reports of big cats roaming around Cornwall are nothing new, with hundreds of sightings recorded over the years.

This latest feral feline was spotted near Fowey.

One woman posted on a Facebook community page yesterday evening saying a large dark animal ran out in front of her.


She said: "Driving home tonight and a huge, what I thought was, a black dog ran out in front of my car near the Fowey cross turning. I had to brake hard not to hit it but now thinking it might be a black panther as it had a huge tail and long legs, very muscular."

She added: "How I didn’t hit it I’ll never know. Lots of cars in front and behind me so like to know if they saw it too.
"It was so quick too."

Read more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment