Tuesday 12 May 2020

SIGHTING, UK: 'Puma' spotted near Birstall

People walking along the Great Central Railway near Birstall are being warned about a big cat in the area.


An anonymous post on Spotted Birstall on Wednesday evening stated the creature had a stand-off with his dog during a walk at about 4pm that day. He said that despite his pet being a large, 51kg, dog, the big cat was even bigger and looked like it could have killed his dog.

He said: “Walking today at 4pm along the railway track I reached the A46 bridge.


“I looked to my left and saw a large cat staring as I approached the bridge. It turned away but my dog gave chase, stupidly.


“This cat stopped running and went for my dog and they both bolted further into the wooded area."

Read more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment