Tuesday 16 June 2020

AUSTRALIA: “ Black panther“ in Otways


Big cat sightings and rumours have been around since the 1830s. Often big cats spotted in the bush are likely to be large feral ccats. Stories about ...

Otways Panther: Big cat spotted by wildlife photographer in Victoria | Photo
"If this is a domestic wild cat, my god they are/can grow large. "I have seen many feral cats before but not this big. Make of it what you will." She said the ...

'It was the biggest black cat I'd ever seen'(
big, black cat has been caught on camera in southern Victoria leaving some locals convinced it is the legendary Otways Panther.

Photographer Spots Big Cat In Victoria Ranges With Locals Convinced It's The Otways Panther
If this is a domestic wild cat, my god they are/can grow large. I have seen many feral cats before but not this big. Make of it what you will," she wrote in the




No comments:

Post a Comment