Thursday 13 October 2016

SIGHTING, UK: Panther on the prowl? Harpenden man spots a big cat near Luton Airport

Iain MacDonald told the Herts Advertiser: “I had a rather interesting experience whilst out jogging on Sunday (9/10/16), to the north of Harpenden, when a big cat – I am pretty sure it was a panther – crossed the road directly in front of me.”
It is the latest in a string of recent alleged sightings of a panther as this paper has learned that three weeks ago, one is believed to have been spotted in nearby Hitchin, only 15 miles away.
Iain explained that on Sunday, “I was jogging, out towards Luton Airport, in Chiltern Green.
“I was running along a quiet country road, with hardly any cars, where there was woodland on each side and this animal loped across the road, about 50 metres in front of me.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment