Monday 26 August 2019

SIGHTING, UK: Mystery beast photographed prowling beauty spot near Castleford

An amateur photographer captured more than he bargained for - when he snapped what could be a large wild cat at a nature reserve.


John Pearson had been taking sunrise snaps at St Aidan's Nature Reserve at Allerton Bywater on Saturday when a strange movement caught his eye in the distance.
So the 46-year-old quickly tried to focus in on the mystery creature and was shocked by what he saw.

The fibre optic engineer, who lives at Rothwell, said: "It was about 5.30am, I like getting there early doors, I do it regularly getting pictures of the sunrise.

"I was roughly about 200 metres away and I never thought it was a cat, I looked through my lens and thought it was a dog at first because it was about that size.

Read more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment