Wednesday 17 July 2013

NEWSLINK: Adam Sandler cheetahs death in big cat attack

Adam Sandler cheetahs death in big cat attack
The Sun
The funnyman feared he would die in the attack which took place during a private safari in Africa. The big cat leapt onto the funnyman as he crouched by a pool. He told David Letterman: “A very nice guy let me in with the cheetah and said I could feed ...
See all stories on this topic »

Adam Sandler attacked by cheetah during African safari: 'I was going to let ...
New York Daily News
"I went there, and they let me in with a cheetah…and said I could feed the cheetah water with my hands. So I did it, and it went a little bit wrong." Sandler, 46, then showed the video, in which the large spotted cat circles him before pouncing on his ...
See all stories on this topic »
Adam Sandler relives cheetah attack
Belfast Telegraph
Adam was there to shoot his new movie Blended with Drew Barrymore, and on one of his days off, took a safari trip with his family. He was attacked while on a private game reserve, after his encounter with the big cat went "a bit wrong". "I did it all ...
See all stories on this topic »

No comments:

Post a Comment