Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Big Cat Diary

Following Weird Weekend 2012 and on hearing reports from several people that a big cat was heard calling in Hartland Woods near the campsite they were staying, I have decided to go in search of my own big cat.

People who know me, will realise that I do not have a clue about Mystery Cats, let alone how to track one, neither have I spent time researching or writing papers on one.

I would also like to ask for help in my search from anyone that can educate me in Big Cats, what I am looking for and also what I need.

This is my diary as an amateur naturalist and someone who is taking an interest in the wildlife on their doorstep.  I hope that this regular blog posting will help others to take up a hobby, and to let people know what is out their if you research enough and know what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment